Thank you for your inquiry into Pastor Corey Gibson’s availability to speak at your event or church service. It is a huge honor that you’re inviting Corey for your event/service and he does not take it for granted. If you would like to have Corey come and speak at your youth service/event, leadership event, church, school campus/FCA, or other types of setting please fill out our contact form and someone will be in contact with you within the next 72 hours. Thank you!
PRIORITIZE SCHEDULE: Corey prioritizes his life and commitments as follows:
- Commitments with his home church
- Once he is able to fulfill his commitments in these areas, then he allows himself to speak out of house.
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS: Please note that all booked engagements will require travel (car or flight) & lodging, if located 1 hour from Nashville, TN
- By Air/Flights – Pastor Corey would graciously request that airfare (coach/economy class) and luggage fees be provided by the host of the event. Unless otherwise requested, Corey requires that the airfare is purchased by the event host/organization beforehand. Corey travels by air from Nashville, TN (BNA Airport)
- By Car – In the occasion that the ministry opportunity is within a drivable distance (within 300 miles or 3 hours), Corey would typically drive to the location and mileage would be reimbursed for the standard “2016 IRS Tax rate” of 54 cents ($0.54) per mile. Please calculate round trip from Shelbyville, TN. This is to be paid before he leaves for the trip. If the event that a rental car is needed, the church will provide this for the duration of the trip.
- Lodging – Pastor Corey is open to lodging at a hotel or with a host family while he is in town for the speaking engagement. The church will make arrangements as necessary for the duration of the trip.
**Pastor Corey does not have a set speaking honorarium/fee. He leaves that up to the Lord and those planning the event. An HONORARIUM is expected, regardless if the speaking engagement is a part of an Interview process. All checks can be made out to Corey Gibson. It is important for us to note that Corey does this out of a ministry heart & love for people. DON’T let finances stop you from filling this form out and us starting the conversation/process. If Corey is able to help when there is a difficulty, his heart is always to do so in accordance with his time, budget and responsibilities!**